On January 21st, 2016 at the Community Services Commission Meeting, Tustin Community Foundation donated funds raised at their Concerts in the Park booth over the past summers totaling $3061.24. The Commission will use the funds to purchase items for their preschool at the Tustin Family & Youth Center.
Click link below for full-sized PDF:
Application is available from Feb 1 until 5pm on February 28.
Every year the Tustin Community Foundation Grant Committee and several members of the Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Steering Committee select one or two local non-profit organizations to receive a portion of the event proceeds. The amount of money raised varies from year to year.
- Tustin Area Historical Society: www.tustinhistory.com
- Tustin Community Foundation: www.tustincommunityfoundation.
- Tustin Host Lions Club: http://e-clubhouse.org/sites/tustin_host/
- Kiwanis of Tustin: www.tustinkiwanis.com
- American Legion Post 227: www.tustinalpost227.com
- Rotary Club of Tustin – Santa Ana: www.rotarytustin-santaana.org
- Assistance League of Tustin: http://www.altustin.org/
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE A DONATION TO PURCHASE BOOKS. 100% OF YOUR DONATION WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE TUSD LIBRARIES.
Book Bin Locations
THANK YOU TO THE ABOVE BUSINESSES FOR HOSTING BINS FOR TCF
Latest TCF News
- The Latest in TCF NewsMarch 27, 2017
- National Caregiver Resource Foundation: Thanksgiving DinnerNovember 6, 2017
- 2018 Donation AgreementDecember 1, 2017