Application is available from February 15 until 5pm on March 15, 2023.
For more event information and details if you want a booth, click here.
The 39th annual Tustin street fair and chili cook-off will be held on Sunday, June 4, 2023, 11 a.m. To 6 p.m. This annual party takes place in the streets of old town Tustin holds the distinct honor of being the largest one-day chili cook-off in the country, according to the international chili society. The event comes alive with a variety of exhibitors featuring crafters, community organizations, food and chili booths, and craft beers and wine.
Every year the Tustin Community Foundation Grant Committee and several members of the Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Steering Committee select one or two local non-profit organizations to receive a portion of the event proceeds. The amount of money raised varies from year to year.
The application is very simple to complete. Questions: Please contact the Tustin Community Foundation 714-393-8506.
The Committee will evaluate applications based on the following criteria:
1. The non-profit organization(s) which receive funds from the Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off must use the funds for community service programs benefiting Tustin area residents. Therefore, on the application the non-profit organization must provide specific details on how the funds will be used.
2. The non-profit organization(s) must commit to providing a minimum of 20 volunteers on the day of the event. Volunteer responsibilities assigned will match the abilities of the volunteers.
3. The non-profit
organization will provide proof of non-profit status as part of the application.
4. To be eligible, the organization must not have received a Chili Cook-Off Donation recipient during the last 5 years.
5. Applications must be received before the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. The Committee will only consider applications from organizations which meet all of the criteria described above.
7. Only completed
applications will be considered.