Application is available from February 18 until 5pm on March 18, 2022.
For more event information and details if you want a booth, click here.
Every year the Tustin Community Foundation Grant Committee and several members of the Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off Steering Committee select one or two local non-profit organizations to receive a portion of the event proceeds. The amount of money raised varies from year to year.
The application is very simple to complete. Questions: Please contact the Tustin Community Foundation 714-393-8506
The Committee will evaluate applications based on the following criteria:
1. The non-profit organization(s) which receive funds from the Tustin Street Fair & Chili Cook-Off must use the funds for community service programs benefiting Tustin area residents. Therefore, on the application the non-profit organization must provide specific details on how the funds will be used.
2. The non-profit organization(s) must commit to providing a minimum of 10 volunteers on the day of the event. Volunteer responsibilities assigned will match the abilities of the volunteers.
3. The non-profit organization will provide proof of non-profit status as part of the application.
4. To be eligible, the organization must not have received a Chili Cook-Off Donation recipient during the last 5 years.
5. Applications must be received before the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. The Committee will only consider applications from organizations which meet all of the criteria described above.
7. Only completed applications will be considered.