Support for local businesses
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, Guidance for Businesses and Employers and other important information
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Updates from the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GoBiz)
- Coronavirus Updates from the California Employment Development Department
- SCE will waive late payment fees for businesses facing hardship
Steps you can take Here’s what to do if you are sick, the recommended steps to minimize community spread of COVID-19, how you can take special care of friends and loved ones at greater risk and an explanation of why it’s so important that we all work to “flatten the curve.” NEW: No gatherings of 10 or more Medical authorities tightened their public health order yesterday by banning gatherings of 10 or more people, down from the previous 50 person size. Smaller groups must practice the 6-foot “social distancing,” which is probably becoming a common enough term now that it no longer needs quotes.